[Counselor_Educ] The Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota Wellness Day!

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 9 21:02:11 EST 2023

Thanks to the Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota leadership team for organizing  and funding Wellness Day at the Patton College on March 1, 2023. I know this thank you is a bit late!

Thanks to all the members of our community who helped with or led or assisted with activities:
Rinda Scoggan -  for visiting with her therapy dogs
Dr. Kristin Chamberlain - for running a yoga session
Josh Manculich - for leading a creative expression session for which he donated materials
Sunder and Dr. Pillay for leading meditation sessions

Thanks for the leadership team of the Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota. Sarah Hatch for leading planning for the event, Ibrahim Akmese for applying for SAC funding, Divya Warrier for donating materials, Derrick Danquah for maintaining accurate notes, and to all who stayed around all day to help with setting up and rearranging rooms, including setting up the coloring stations and the sensory bags activity. Thanks to Andrea Euser and Kubra Civan for helping as well. And thanks to anyone I might have forgotten!! You ALL made a difference.

Kind regards

Dr. Bhat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christine Suniti Bhat (she/her), PhD, LPC, LSC (OH)
Professor & Chair, Department of Counseling & Higher Education
Dr. Tommie Radd Professor of School Counselor Education
Chapter Faculty Advisor, The Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota
The Patton College of Education
OHIO UNIVERSITY, Athens, OH 45701

ASGW Rep to ACA Governing Council 2020-2023

Office: Patton Hall, 432F
Phone: 740-593-4425; 740-214-1626; Email: bhatc at ohio.edu<mailto:bhatc at ohio.edu>
Website: https://www.ohio.edu/education/bhatc
Media: https://www.ohio.edu/experts/expert/christine-suniti-bhat

Note: I may send emails outside typical working hours. Please respond during your workday or when it is most convenient for you to do so.