[Counselor_Educ] Job Openings for Counselors

Counselor Education Program counseloreducation at ohio.edu
Thu Jul 27 14:26:54 EDT 2023

From: Amanda Freis <info at cincytherapycenter.net>
Date: Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 11:10 AM
To: Counselor Education Program <counseloreducation at ohio.edu>
Subject: [External] Job Openings for Counselors
Use caution with links and attachments.

My name is Amanda Freis with Cincinnati Therapy Center. We are currently hiring and I was wondering if someone would be able to share this with a listserv or recent or upcoming graduates from the Counseling program. This is my first time reaching out and if this is not the correct email please let me know.

Here is the information about our positions:

Cincinnati Therapy Center is currently hiring 1-2 full-time therapists/counselors. Part-time options are also available. We are a small private practice located in Sharonville/Cincinnati, OH and we are looking for therapists to work in the office at least 3 days per week. Clinicians can work remotely several days per week as well or they may choose to work in the office full-time. We can provide supervision to both LPCs and LSWs and we would love to hire clinicians who have a passion for working with children and adolescents, but they may work with adults as well. We are also looking for someone that enjoys working with couples. We encourage clinicians to have an evidence-based specialty and theoretical framework such as EMDR, DBT, and CBT. While we are looking for someone to work with children/adolescents and/or couples, we will review and consider any applicants with any specialties or areas of interest.

LPCCs and LISWs keep 70% of their collections and LPCs and LSWs keep 60% of their collections while participating in supervision, which we provide.

Benefits include: credentialing with all major insurance companies, flexible scheduling, Simple Practice profile, can be hybrid with some remote days if you’d like, $200/year stipend for CEUs, optional monthly case consultation/group supervision, newly renovated and furnished office space designed specifically for our practice, convenient location, seeing clients specific to your area of interest, admin support, matching you with new clients based on your specialties, supportive supervision, billing services, support with claims, and quiet offices. We will set you up with Simple Practice, new clients, a furnished office, and credentialing with insurance.

For more information about our practice, you can view our website:  https://cincytherapycenter.net<https://nam11.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcincytherapycenter.net%2F&data=05%7C01%7Ccounselor_educ%40listserv.ohio.edu%7Ccdfc181f2ddf4e11d43f08db8ecf0e11%7Cf3308007477c4a70888934611817c55a%7C0%7C0%7C638260792158651676%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=YE34g4%2F2C7EX8pFTYe%2F3bhmJv3Lefxh180ayZb6HKXI%3D&reserved=0>

Interested applicants can send resumes to info at cincytherapycenter.net<mailto:info at cincytherapycenter.net>.

Amanda Freis, MSW, LISW-S
Cincinnati Therapy Center
4000 Executive Park Drive, Suite 100
Cincinnati, OH 45241

Phone: 513-274-2744
Fax: 513-978-0144

The information contained in this transmission may contain privileged and confidential information, including patient information protected by federal and state privacy laws. It is intended only for the use of the person(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, distribution, or duplication of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.