[Counselor_Educ] Participating in SAIGEO

Foreman, Tamarine foremant at ohio.edu
Mon Jul 24 14:33:56 EDT 2023

Greetings everyone.

I am reaching out to you in my capacity as President of SAIGEO to inquire about a potential area representative for Southeast Ohio to SAIGEO. If you know of LGBTQIA+ or LGBTQIA+ allied students/professionals who might be interested in serving in this capacity, please let me know. If you have any questions or would like further clarification, please let me know that, too. Thank you for your consideration!

Be well,

Sarah

Sarah Hatch, MA, LPCC-S, NCC
Pronouns: she|her|hers

Doctoral Student, Counselor Education and Supervision

Ohio University
President, SAIGEO
sh622620 at ohio.edu<mailto:sh622620 at ohio.edu>