[Counselor_Educ] FW: [External] Gift Card Study Participant Request

Foreman, Tamarine foremant at ohio.edu
Mon Jul 24 14:10:56 EDT 2023

Greetings everyone. Please see below for an opportunity to participate in research.

From: Craig Warlick <Craig.Warlick at usm.edu>
Date: Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 10:39 AM
To: Foreman, Tamarine <foremant at ohio.edu>

Hi, everyone.

We want your feedback! As a student, trainee, or licensed provider, do you actively see clients?

If so, we want you to take our survey. We want to know about you as a human and as a clinician, work stressors you may or may not experience and your attitudes and perspectives towards different facets that you may, or may not, integrate into your clinical services. Your input would be most appreciated. Additionally, participants who complete the survey will be eligible to receive one of 40-$25USD gift cards.

Study Info

Expected time of completion is less than 30 minutes.

Eligible participants are

  *   18 years of age or older
  *   Providing mental health services to at least one client in the United States as part of their engagement in either an APA, MPCAC, or CACREP accredited training program OR a training site that is affiliated with students from APA, MPCAC, or CACREP programs.

This study has been approved by the Institutional Review Board at the University of Southern Mississippi (Study ID 23-0022). If you have questions about the study, please reach out to our team (FITResearchUSM at groups.usm.edu), or our PI, (craig.warlick at usm.edu<mailto:craig.warlick at usm.edu>), or our IRB (IRB at usm.edu).

Thank you for your consideration.

Craig Warlick, Ph.D., and the Factors Influencing Treatment Team at the University of Southern Mississippi.

Please follow the link to view the information statement and complete a survey:
https://usmep.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bNJwCQLx95t4LUG