[Counselor_Educ] Chi Sigma Iota Initiation Ceremony Invitation and RSVP

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 25 19:57:18 EDT 2022

Hello everyone!

Attached in an invitation for the CSI Initiation Ceremony on April 2, 3:00 pm in Patton Hall, Room 105
If you are not being initiated or if you are already a member, you are still welcome to attend!
Please RSVP and let us know if you plan to attend and if you will be bringing a guest or two!
We are requesting RSVPs preferably this weekend and definitely by Monday March 28, 2022.
We will be serving light refreshments!!

We are excited that our keynote speaker will be Dr. Nicole Hill, Dean, College of Education & Human Services, Shippensburg University;
Past-President of CSI; Past-President of ACES; Past-President of the Alpha Chapter of CSI; Alumna of Ohio University's Counselor Education Master's and Doctoral Programs.

In case the link does not work in the invitation I am also copying it below:

https://ohio.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3Db0NoWQSK22AQK

Kind regards,

Dr. Bhat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christine Suniti Bhat, PhD, LPC, LSC (OH)
Pronouns: she, her, hers
Professor & Chair, Department of Counseling & Higher Education
Dr. Tommie Radd Professor of School Counseling
Chapter Faculty Advisor, The Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota
The Patton College of Education
OHIO UNIVERSITY, Athens, OH 45701

ASGW Rep to ACA Governing Council 2020-2023

Office: Patton Hall, 432F
Phone: 740-593-4425; 740-214-1626; Email: bhatc at ohio.edu<mailto:bhatc at ohio.edu>
Website: https://www.ohio.edu/education/bhatc
Media: https://www.ohio.edu/experts/expert/christine-suniti-bhat