[Counselor_Educ] FW: [External] UA Academic Adviser II Position Available

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Thu Dec 15 12:25:20 EST 2022

Job opportunity!

From: Ashley L Rini <rini at uakron.edu>
Sent: Thursday, December 15, 2022 12:22 PM
To: Bhat, Christine <bhatc at ohio.edu>
Subject: [External] UA Academic Adviser II Position Available

Use caution with links and attachments.
Hello Dr. Bhat,

My name is Ashley Rini and I'm the Director of Advising for the Buchtel College of Arts & Sciences at the University of Akron. One of our Academic Advisers is retiring this spring so we have an open position posted for Academic Adviser II. I was hoping you could share the attached with your recent grads and alums.

Academic Adviser II - Buchtel College of Arts and Sciences
University of Akron
Akron, Ohio

The posting can be viewed here https://www.uakron.edu/hr/jobs.dot
Applications will be reviewed starting January 7th

Best regards,
Ashley Rini
Director, Advising & Student Success
Buchtel College of Arts & Sciences