[Counselor_Educ] Alpha Chapter of CSI Meet and Mingle, Sat Aug 20, 5 pm, Patton Hall, Room 232

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Wed Aug 17 13:38:20 EDT 2022

All students and faculty are invited!
________________________________
From: Hatch, Sarah <sh622620 at ohio.edu>
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2022 12:17 AM
To: Bhat, Christine <bhatc at ohio.edu>
Subject: Updated Invitation

Dear New & Returning Students,

On behalf of the Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota (CSI) and in partnership with OU’s Student Activities Committee (SAC), you are cordially invited to gather for a social event to meet and mingle with other masters and doctoral students. All students are invited to join us for this event. Pizza, ice cream, and other goodies will be provided! The event will be held at Patton Hall THIS Saturday, Aug. 20, 2022 and begins at 5:00pm. This is a casual event, so come as you are and meet others in our counseling programs. We can’t wait to see you there!

Warmest Regards,

The CSI Executive Committee

Ibrahim Akmese – President

Sarah Hatch – Vice President

Derrick Danquah – Secretary

Divya Warrier – Treasurer

Dr. Christine Suniti Bhat – Faculty Advisor