[Counselor_Educ] Research Participation Request from an Ohio University Doctoral Student

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 27 13:54:16 EDT 2022

Dear Master's Students in Counselor Education,

My name is Jennifer Ojiambo Isiko, and I am a doctoral candidate in Ohio University's Counselor Education and Supervision program. I am conducting a quantitative dissertation study among counselor education masters'- level counselor education students in the state of Ohio (IRB #22-E-92) My goal is to understand the relationships between social justice training environment, social justice self-efficacy, social justice outcome expectations, and social justice interest and commitment.

My dissertation chair is Dr. Christine Suniti Bhat. I am emailing to request your assistance in recruiting participants for my study. I had sent out a request previously but realized this week that there was a problem with the link. I have corrected the problem and apologize for any inconvenience.

My dissertation chair is Dr. Christine Suniti Bhat. I am emailing to request you to participate in my study. Participation in this study is voluntary. Participants who are 18 years or above and who are currently enrolled in a degree-seeking master's-level CACREP-accredited counselor education program in the state of Ohio may participate.

Please click on the link below. This will direct you to a consent form with additional information about the study. If you agree to participate, you will proceed to complete an online survey that will take approximately 20 minutes to complete.

https://ohio.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eDPfNgmL7JI9gIC

Thank you for considering this research request!

Jennifer Isiko