[Counselor_Educ] FW: Federal Hocking High School Position

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 26 19:21:21 EDT 2022

From: Whitney Putman <wputman at fhlancers.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2022 5:22 PM
To: Bhat, Christine <bhatc at ohio.edu>; Foreman, Tamarine <foremant at ohio.edu>
Cc: Jamie Linscott <jalinscott at fhlancers.com>; Amy Buchman <abuchman at fhlancers.com>
Subject: Federal Hocking High School Position

NOTICE: This message was sent from outside Ohio University. Please use caution when clicking links or opening attachments in this message.
Dr. Bhat and Dr. Foreman,

I hope you both are doing well! We will have a high school counseling position open beginning next school year at Federal Hocking High School. Could you possibly pass this along to anyone who might be interested? I've attached the job description provided by the district. Anyone who wishes to apply should submit their resume and letter of interest as soon as possible to our superintendent, Dave Hanning: dhanning at fhlancers.com<mailto:dhanning at fhlancers.com>

Thank you so much! Please let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Whitney Putman
School Counselor
Coolville Elementary