[Counselor_Educ] FW: New Mexico Highlands University FACULTY POSITIONS Fall 2020

Erby, Adrienne erby at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 30 18:24:10 EST 2020

Please see below faculty position announcement

Thanks!
Adrienne N. Erby, PhD, LPC, NCC
Assistant Professor, Counselor Education
McCracken Hall 432V
erby at ohio.edu<mailto:erby at ohio.edu>
Pronouns: she, her, hers

From: "Glover, Geraldine J" <gjglover at nmhu.edu>
Date: Tuesday, January 28, 2020 at 3:05 PM
To: "Glover, Geraldine J" <gjglover at nmhu.edu>
Subject: New Mexico Highlands University FACULTY POSITIONS Fall 2020

Dear colleagues,

We are once again looking to counselor educator faculty positions at New Mexico Highlands University.  We are hopefully nearing the end of the CACREP Accreditation process and hope to be accredited by the end of the year.  We want to develop a strong team.

One of the current positions is for a Term faculty and the other is a Tenure-track position.

Please pass this information on to your recent, or soon to be graduates who are looking for positions.  We are a small University, but the Counseling program is fairly large with just over 200 students.  We work with a mostly non-traditional population and take advantage of a number of modalities including distance and online learning.

Thank you for your assistance.  A flyer has been attached for your convenience.

Sincerely,

Geri Glover, Ph.D., LPCC, NCC, RPT-S

Professor & Chair Counseling Dept.

New Mexico Highlands University

School of Education

Counseling Department

Las Vegas, NM   87701

505.454.3396 (office)

505.490.6075 (cell)

e-mail: GJGlover at nmhu.edu<mailto:gjglover at nmhu.edu>

"Play is the exaltation of the possible."  Martin Buber

Confidentiality Notice:  Email is NOT a confidential or secure mode of communication.  Therefore, confidentiality cannot be guaranteed when communicating via Email.  This e-mail, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the NM inspection of Public Records Act.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message.