[Counselor_Educ] FW: Clinical Supervison Research Recuirtment

Erby, Adrienne erby at ohio.edu
Thu Nov 14 16:40:03 EST 2019

Please see below research participation request

Thanks!
Adrienne N. Erby, PhD, LPC, NCC
Assistant Professor, Counselor Education
McCracken Hall 432V
erby at ohio.edu<mailto:erby at ohio.edu>
Pronouns: she, her, hers

From: Li Yi <liyi001010 at hotmail.com>
Date: Thursday, November 14, 2019 at 2:53 PM
To: "Erby, Adrienne" <erby at ohio.edu>
Subject: Clinical Supervison Research Recuirtment

Dear Dr. Erby

Would you be willing to forward this request to participate in a study on trainees’ perceptions of their clinical supervisors to students in your program?

Thank you so much!

Subject: Psychotherapists in Training

IRB #1603298855

Psychotherapists in Training

We are inviting you to participate in a research study to examine trainees’ perceptions of their clinical supervisors. You will complete a survey about your experience with your clinical supervisor as well as your work as a psychotherapist in training. The duration of this study is about 15-20 minutes. Through this study, we hope to learn more about the association between trainees’ perceptions of their supervisors and their clinical training experience.

To qualify for this study, you must be (a) at least 18 years old, (b) a psychotherapist in training; and (c) you must have received at least 3 supervision sessions with your most recent supervisor.

This study has been approved by the Institutional Review Board at Indiana University. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Here is the weblink:  https://iu.co1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_elYMajLWDMYhspf

This study is conducted by Pei-Chun Tsai, Ph.D., Joel Wong, Ph.D., and Shu-Yi Wang, Ph.D.