[Counselor_Educ] Fw: NAMRC Conference

Robinson, Mona robinsoh at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 5 13:26:23 EST 2019

Mona Robinson, PhD, LPCC-S, LSW, CRC
Professor
Interim Director, George E. Hill Center for Counseling and Research
Clinical Rehabilitation Counseling Program Coordinator
Ohio University
The Gladys W. and David H.
Patton College of Education
432D McCracken Hall
Athens, Ohio 45701
(740) 593-4461 phone
(740) 593-0477 fax
robinsoh at ohio.edu<mailto:robinsoh at ohio.edu>

National Council on Rehabilitation Education (NCRE)
2nd Vice President (2018-2022)

“A Professional Organization Dedicated to Quality Services for Persons with Disabilities through Education and Research”