[Counselor_Educ] FW: Please Share: Global Opportunities Fair and Study Away Scholarship and Application Deadlines

Erby, Adrienne erby at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 19 15:46:02 EDT 2018

The Office of Global Opportunities can help you enhance your education and see the world! With over 100 OHIO and affiliate programs in more than 40 countries, we have an experience for every major, budget and interest.

  *   Explore domestic and international programs at the Global Opportunities Fair on Monday, September 24 from 11 am – 4pm in Baker Ballroom. Be sure to enter our social media raffle to win one of five $2,000 scholarships!
  *   The program and scholarship application deadline for winter break, spring break, and spring semester programs is October 1st at 11:59 pm.
  *   Visit Walter International Education Center September 24th-28th from 1-4 pm for Application Week. Join us for essay writing help, recommendation letter tips and more!
Visit www.ohio.edu/goglobal<http://www.ohio.edu/goglobal> for our program listings, application portal, event calendar, and more information on how you can go global!"

[cid:image002.png at 01D44C42.B497D970]

--
OHIO UNIVERSITY
Office of Global Opportunities

Walter International Education Center • 15 Park Place • Athens, OH 45701
T: +1.740.593.4329 • F: +1.740.593.9758
eengleha at ohio.edu<mailto:eengleha at ohio.edu> • http://www.ohio.edu/goglobal

Walk-In Advising Hours: 10am-4pm, M-F. GO101 sessions: 12pm, M-F.
No Appointment Required!