[Counselor_Educ] FW: Mental Health Counselors Needed

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 12 19:25:16 EDT 2018

From: OCA Listserve [mailto:OCA-L at LISTSERV.KENT.EDU] On Behalf Of Cora Evans
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2018 6:10 PM
To: OCA-L at LISTSERV.KENT.EDU
Subject: Mental Health Counselors Needed

Mental Health Counselors needed for positions at each of our locations:   East-E. Livingston Ave., West-Georgesville Rd. in Columbus.  Positions currently available which includes building your own schedule around your needs, casual dress daily, comfortable, professional setting with overstuffed furniture and aromatherapy, and no productivity requirements.  Currently accepting Independently Licensed Counselors and Social Workers, and Master Level Residents

License requirements***  Internship positions available.

1.LPC

2.LPCC

3.MFT

4.IMFT

5.LISW

Come and enjoy a positive environment and a new approach to counseling in a private practice setting!  Call today to set up a time to see our practice and to schedule an interview.

(614) 870-6670 Counseling, Ltd.  -  Cheryl M. Revels, MS, LPCC-S, Executive Director
You can leave the OCA listserv at any time by placing only the text (not the quote marks) "SIGNOFF OCA-L" in the body of an e-mail sent to LISTSERV at LISTSERV.KENT.EDU<mailto:LISTSERV at LISTSERV.KENT.EDU>.