[Counselor_Educ] FW: Opportunity for Counselor in Lake County

Foreman, Tamarine foremant at ohio.edu
Wed May 30 10:20:48 EDT 2018

Subject: Opportunity for Counselor in Lake County

OPPORTUNITY FOR AN EXCELLENT PC OR PCC IN OUR GROWING PRIVATE PRACTICE!

Mindfulness-Counseling, LLC is a well established practice in both Lake and Cuyahoga County. We are seeking an Independent contractor, Clinician ( Counselor, Social Worker, LMFT, or Psychologist) to join our group practice in our Mentor location. Part-time and Full-time positions available depending on your desired income and workload. Cleveland Height location may be available for a limited case load.
The position is an excellent fit for a therapist who has a flexible schedule and is looking to transition out of agency work.
We offer monthly group consultation.
We will consider recent Master’s level graduates who require supervised hours for licensure.
We will handle all insurance credentialing, billing, and collections.
Compensation is a generous percentage of income brought in by billable hours.
Interested candidates, please email your cover letter and resume to the Director:
Kelly A Morgan, LPCC-S @ kmorgan9642 at gmail.com<mailto:kmorgan9642 at gmail.com>
www.mindfulness-counseling.com<http://www.mindfulness-counseling.com>
440-591-4366
--
Kelly A. Morgan, LPCC-S
www.mindfulness-counseling.com<http://www.mindfulness-counseling.com>
440-591-4366

This message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that the dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your computer. Thank you.
You can leave the OCA listserv at any time by placing only the text (not the quote marks) "SIGNOFF OCA-L" in the body of an e-mail sent to LISTSERV at LISTSERV.KENT.EDU<mailto:LISTSERV at LISTSERV.KENT.EDU>.