[Counselor_Educ] FW: OCA Spring Conference Announcement

Erby, Adrienne erby at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 16 15:20:00 EST 2018

Please see below for the OCA spring conference

Thanks!
Adrienne N. Erby, PhD, LPC, NCC
Assistant Professor, Counselor Education
McCracken Hall 432V
erby at ohio.edu<mailto:erby at ohio.edu>

From: "bobthomas at exhibitmanagement.com" <bobthomas at exhibitmanagement.com>
Date: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 at 2:38 PM
To: "bobthomas at exhibitmanagement.com" <bobthomas at exhibitmanagement.com>
Subject: OCA Spring Conference Announcement

Please share with your Graduate and PhD Students!  Students and OCA Members get a discount on registration.

Earn 10 NBCC Credit Hours for attending the 2018 Spring Conference at the Crowne Plaza Independence.  Learn, Earn, AND Network at the Conference designed for YOU!

OCA Spring Conference 2018
SPONSORED BY THE NORTH CENTRAL OHIO COUNSELING ASSOCIATION

[mage removed by sender.]

Thursday and Friday
March 1-2, 2018
Noon - 9pm Thursday
8am - 4pm Friday

 REGISTER TODAY!<http://www.ohiocounseling.org/page-1758650>

The OCA and NCOCA are proud to announce Program for the Spring Conference.  We have 29 speakers presenting 18 sessions over two days.
Speakers include Tom Davis, David Kaplan, Victoria Kress, and Adrianne Johnson.  Learn and network with Counseling leadership from across the state at this highly anticipated event. CONFERENCE SCHEDULE<http://www.ohiocounseling.org/resources/Documents/Spring%20Conference%20Schedule.pdf>
Session topics include Ethics, Counselor Education, Trauma Counseling, Opiate Addiction, Gender Transition, Suicide Assessment, Family Counseling, Music and Mental Health, Dialectic Behavior Therapy, PFANN and more!
Register today for the inaugural Spring Conference in Cleveland.  Registration starts at $110 - Click Here To Register<http://www.ohiocounseling.org/event-2752810>
614-395-3341 | OCAExec at gmail.com<mailto:OCAExec at gmail.com> | www.OhioCounseling.org<http://www.ohiocounseling.org>

[mage removed by sender.]<http://www.cpclevelandsouth.com>
Reserve your $92 room at
The Crowne Plaza Hotel
5300 Rockside Road
Independence OH 44131
GUEST ROOM RESERVATIONS<https://www.crowneplaza.com/redirect?path=hd&brandCode=CP&localeCode=en&regionCode=1&hotelCode=clerr&_PMID=99801505&GPC=OCA&viewfullsite=true>

[mage removed by sender.]

The mission of the Ohio Counseling Association is to support and advocate for professional licensed counselors, clients, counselor educators, and supervisors throughout the state. We are guided by the values of holistic wellness and development, utilizing researched best practices, holding professionals to ethical and competence standards, recognition of diversity, social justice and advocacy, and a love for life-long learning. We strive to enhance the profession and its professionals by emboldening professional identity, respect for others, active collaboration among members, holding others and ourselves accountable, and working to make a difference in the lives of our members and the ones we serve.