[Counselor_Educ] Fwd: Job Opening

Robinson, Mona robinsoh at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 15 22:01:47 EST 2018

Mona Robinson, PhD, LPCC-S, LSW, CRC
Professor and Chair
Counseling and Higher Education
Ohio University
Patton College of Education
432D McCracken Hall
Athens, Ohio 45701
(740) 593-4461 Phone
(740) 593-0477 Fax
robinsoh at ohio.edu<mailto:robinsoh at ohio.edu>
www.ohio.edu<http://www.ohio.edu>

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Nancy Baur <nancylinneabaur at GMAIL.COM<mailto:nancylinneabaur at GMAIL.COM>>
Date: February 15, 2018 at 3:40:10 PM EST
To: <OCA-L at LISTSERV.KENT.EDU<mailto:OCA-L at LISTSERV.KENT.EDU>>
Subject: Job Opening

Bassett House, in Athens, OH, is looking for a compassionate, caring and qualified individual to join our Clinical Team. We are a residential drug and alcohol treatment center for youth. This clinical position will give you the opportunity to fight the ongoing drug epidemic by working with young men (13-18 years old) from across the state. Social Work or Counseling License preferred. Substance Abuse Counseling experience preferred. Please contact Linda Rust if you would like more information at lrust at hrs.org<mailto:lrust at hrs.org> or call 740-594-8108 ext. 1227.
You can leave the OCA listserv at any time by placing only the text (not the quote marks) "SIGNOFF OCA-L" in the body of an e-mail sent to LISTSERV at LISTSERV.KENT.EDU<mailto:LISTSERV at LISTSERV.KENT.EDU>.