[Counselor_Educ] FW: Research on Professional Identity of Doctoral Level Counselor Education Students in CACREP-ACCREDITED Programs

Erby, Adrienne erby at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 7 19:04:53 EST 2018

Please see below research participation request

Thanks!
Adrienne N. Erby, PhD, LPC, NCC
Assistant Professor, Counselor Education
McCracken Hall 432V
erby at ohio.edu<mailto:erby at ohio.edu>

From: "Ewe, Edward" <ewee at oregonstate.edu>
Date: Wednesday, February 7, 2018 at 2:17 PM
To: Undisclosed recipients <ewee at oregonstate.edu>
Subject: Research on Professional Identity of Doctoral Level Counselor Education Students in CACREP-ACCREDITED Programs

Dear Counselor Educator,

This is a final, follow-up final email regarding the dissertation participation request I sent you two weeks ago. Thank you very much if you were able to forward the research participation request to your students and advisees. If you had not had the opportunity to do so, I’d be most obliged if you could forward the following request to your students and advisees in your doctoral programs.

Sincerely,

Edward Ewe

Dear students,

My name is Edward Ewe and I am a doctoral candidate in the Counselor Education & Supervision program at Oregon State University. Under the guidance of my dissertation chair, Dr. Kok-Mun Ng, I am completing my dissertation study. I am writing to invite you to participate in my dissertation project that seeks to examine whether training environments, peer collaboration, advisor-advisee relationship, and instructional environment (online learning vs. traditional, in-person) can significantly predict the professional identity of doctoral level counselor education students in CACREP-accredited programs. This online study takes approximately 15 minutes to complete. Participants will have the option to enter into a drawing for 1 of 30 $20 gift cards upon completion of the research materials.  I appreciate your consideration.

Participation criteria include students who are: (a)  at least 18 years old, (b) currently enrolled in CACREP-accredited doctoral level counselor education program, (c) have access to the Internet to complete the research material online and (d) currently residing in the United States.
The survey link is: http://oregonstate.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3f6QpGZHAhmXupD

Thank you for your willingness and time in advance.

Sincerely,

Edward Ewe
Doctoral Candidate
Counselor Education & Supervision