[Counselor_Educ] FW: NAMI Speaker Series

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Thu Aug 23 12:20:50 EDT 2018

Please plan to attend this talk organized by NAMI. If you have never attended, NAMI regularly organizes talks given by people who have a mental health diagnosis and are living well-adjusted lives. They give us hope and optimism that successful outcomes are possible and that people are strong and resilient.

Kind regards
Dr. Bhat