[Counselor_Educ] Fwd: Author Invitation

Dr. Mona Robinson mrobi28105 at aol.com
Thu Aug 23 09:45:00 EDT 2018

Mona Robinson, PhD, LPCC-s, LSW, CRC

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary-Anne Joseph <majoseph at alasu.edu>
To: Mona Robinson <mrobi28105 at aol.com>
Sent: Wed, Aug 22, 2018 10:10 am
Subject: Author Invitation

Dearcolleagues
We wouldlike to extend an invitation to author a chapter in the upcoming textbooktitled “Practicum and Internship Manual: A Resource for Rehabilitation andHuman Services Students”. We are seeking professionals (educators and/or practitioners)who have experience working in the fields of rehabilitation and/or humanservices to author chapters in this textbook. We are aiming to complete thistask by December 1st, 2018.
Below wehave provided a list of chapter titles in the textbook for which we are seekingauthors.
Chapter 1: Finding a Field Site
Chapter 2: Internship/Fieldwork Responsibilities
Chapter 6: Documentation
Chapter 9: Resume Building
Chapter 10: Job Search & Interview Preparation
Chapter 11: Case Assessment and Presentation.
Chapter 13: What’s Next? Taking Your Career to theNext Step
Chapter 14: Professional Resources

Pleaseemail us at practicumandinternshipmanual at gmail.com and let us know what chapter youwould be interested in authoring. Also, please share this email with anyoneelse whom you believe may be interested in authoring a chapter.

All the best
Mary-Anne M. Joseph
Dothel Edwards

--