[Counselor_Educ] Request to Participate in Research

Counselor Education Program counseloreducation at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 18 13:10:58 EDT 2018

Survey participation request!

I am studying masters' and doctoral students' perceptions of their academic experience, stress coping mechanisms, and overall program satisfaction rating among CACREP accredited programs. I will appreciate it so much if you could forward the invitation included below to all of your students! This is a SAU IRB approved study. Participation is confidential and no identifying information is collected.

Thank you in advance for your attention to this request.

Sincerely,

Ileanna Freeman, Ph.D., LSC

P.D. Message to students follows

Dear students,

My name is Ileanna Freeman and I am a Professor of Counseling at Southern Adventist University. Here is an invitation for you that could help you to make a difference in your academic program and many other programs as well!

My graduate assistants and I are studying masters' and doctoral students' stress coping mechanisms, perceptions of academic experience, and overall program satisfaction rating among CACREP accredited programs. You will only need to click on this link, https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BJWMT6W, and complete a survey that will take just a few minutes. This is a SAU IRB approved study. Participation is strictly confidential and no identifying information will be collected. The results of this research will be made available to you after the data analysis is complete.

If you have any questions, please, do not hesitate to contact our research team at counselingresearch at southern.edu<mailto:counselingresearch at southern.edu>

Thank you so much for sharing with us a little bit of your precious time!

Ileanna Freeman, Ph.D.,LSC

Principal Investigator