[Counselor_Educ] Request to participate in Research from professor at Southern Adventist University

Counselor Education Program counseloreducation at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 18 13:09:22 EDT 2018

Survey - Using spirituality as a protective factor.
--
Thank you for participating, students:

This survey will take less than fifteen minutes to complete and will provide us with a wealth of helpful information. You can access the survey herehttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XPKKS8J

The results of the surveys you contribute, should you wish to, will be anonymously integrated with the data from other universities.

We are not trying to compare programs, we only want to study variables within current students among all counseling programs. Please answer thoughtfully and honestly.

If you have any questions, difficulties, or concerns, you can contact our research team at counselingresearch at southern.edu<mailto:counselingresearch at southern.edu>

We appreciate your time,
Dr. Liane de Souza