[Counselor_Educ] FW: Sexual Harassment & Discrimination Presentation

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 5 15:51:00 EDT 2018

From: Tilley, Beth
Sent: Thursday, April 5, 2018 3:15 PM
To: Tilley, Beth <tilley at ohio.edu>
Subject: Sexual Harassment & Discrimination Presentation

Good Afternoon!

Sara Trower with the OU Office of Equity & Civil Rights Compliance will be here on Monday, 4/9/18, at 11:30am in the Stevenson Commons presenting “Sexual Harassment & Discrimination, What We All Need To Know”.

I have attached the promo for it. You are invited to attend. If this is applicable to material your students will learn or need to know about please share it with them and encourage them to come. Please also share it with anyone else you feel would benefit from this presentation.

Thanks,
Beth