[Counselor_Educ] FW: Dissertation Research Participation Request #1

Erby, Adrienne erby at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 5 14:00:04 EDT 2018

See below research participation request

Thanks!
Adrienne N. Erby, PhD, LPC, NCC
Assistant Professor, Counselor Education
McCracken Hall 432V
erby at ohio.edu<mailto:erby at ohio.edu>

From: "Harrichand, John (Ctr for Counseling & Family Studies)" <jharrichand at liberty.edu>
Date: Thursday, April 5, 2018 at 1:24 PM
To: "Harrichand, John (Ctr for Counseling & Family Studies)" <jharrichand at liberty.edu>
Subject: Dissertation Research Participation Request #1

Dear Counselor Educator,

My name is John Harrichand, and I am a doctoral candidate in the Counselor Education and Supervision Program at Liberty University. I would like to invite you to participate in my dissertation research study examining the relationship between counselor educators’ leadership experience and competence and burnout. I am conducting this study to fulfill degree requirements for the Ph.D. in Counselor Education and Supervision at Liberty University. This study has been approved by the Liberty University Institutional Review Board (Approval #: 3196.040518).

About the Study:
If you choose to participate, you will be asked to complete a survey. The survey is anonymous and takes approximately 25 minutes to complete. Participation in this survey is completely voluntary, and you have the right to withdraw at any time during the survey. You may withdraw by exiting the survey and closing the browser window.

Eligibility:
You may participate in this study if you meet the following criteria:
1. You are 18 years of age or older
2. You have earned a Ph.D./Ed.D. in Counseling or Counselor Education
3. You are currently employed as a full-time faculty member in a CACREP-accredited counseling program in the United States

Contacting the Researcher:
If you have any questions regarding this study you may contact me by phone (434-534-2015)<mailto:(434-534-2015)> or email at jharrichand at liberty.edu<mailto:jharrichand at liberty.edu>. My dissertation chair is Dr. John Thomas, and he may be reached at jcthomas2 at liberty.edu<mailto:jcthomas2 at liberty.edu>.

How to participate:
If you choose to participate in this research study, the link below will direct you to consent information. The consent information will explain the study and any potential benefits/risks involved. If you agree to the consent document and qualify for the study based on the screening questions, you will then be directed to the survey.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/CELeadershipAndBurnout

Thank you so much in advance for your time and consideration!
Sincerely,
John J. S. Harrichand, Ph.D. Candidate

John J. S. Harrichand, M.A.
Doctoral Candidate, Counselor Education and Supervision (CACREP Accredited)
Graduate Teaching Assistant
Department of Counselor Education and Family Studies
School of Behavioral Sciences
434.592.4049

Resident in Counseling (VA)
Student Counseling Services
434.582.7740

2017-2018 President
Virginia Career Development Association (VCDA)

Pronouns: he/him/his
[http://www.liberty.edu/media/1616/40themail/wordmark-for-email.jpg]
Liberty University  |  We the Champions

Please do not send confidential or urgent information by email. If you are experiencing an emergency, please go to your nearest emergency room or dial 911 (434-592-3911 on campus).

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution, or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by telephone at (434) 534-2015 and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments.