[Counselor_Educ] FW: Reminder: Ohio River Valley Addiction Research Consortium Conference

Erby, Adrienne erby at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 13 12:55:49 EDT 2017

Please see the upcoming Ohio River Valley Addiction Research Consortium (ORVARC) conference, November 10th.

Adrienne N. Erby, PhD, NCC
McCracken Hall 432V
100 E. Union St.
Athens, OH 45701

Phone: (740) 593-4457
Fax: (740) 593-0477
Email: erby at ohio.edu  <mailto:erby at ohio.edu>
Website: www.ohio.edu<http://www.ohio.edu/>

From: Daniel Ashwood <ashwoodd1 at nku.edu>
Date: Wednesday, September 13, 2017 at 11:43 AM

It is hard to believe that the Dec 13th meeting of the Ohio River Valley Addiction Research Consortium (ORVARC) happened 9 months ago already. We want to again thank you for your attendance during that event and we want to remind you that the inaugural conference for ORVARC is Nov 10, 2017. The theme this year is evidence based research on neonatal abstinence syndrome (NAS). Registration is open and the call for abstracts is currently open as well. We hope you will continue to show your support for this crucial and timely research topic by participating in this year’s conference. Please register at the link below, share the link with your colleagues, and also click on the link to obtain more information about the call for abstracts. Registration is free but we are trying to obtain an accurate head count in order to coordinate efforts here at NKU.

https://nku.eventsair.com/orvarc/conference2017

Please reach out to our team if you have any questions at ORVARC at nku.edu<mailto:ORVARC at nku.edu>

Best,
The Ohio River Valley Addiction Research Consortium (ORVARC)
Executive Steering Committee