[Counselor_Educ] Alpha Chapter, Chi Sigma Iota - Annual Induction and Banquet Ceremony - Saturday, April 8, 2017

Lu, Huan Tang hl586715 at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 24 19:21:43 EDT 2017

Dear counselor education students and faculty,

On behalf of the Alpha Chapter, Chi Sigma Iota, I am writing to invite you to the Annual Induction and Banquet Ceremony for the Alpha Chapter, on Saturday April 8, 2017. At this prestigious event, the Chapter will be honoring and welcoming not only the new members, but also the 2017- 2018 Alpha Chapter executive team. This is an opportunity for us to celebrate and embrace the upcoming leaders to the counseling profession.

The Induction and Banquet Ceremony will commence at 6:00pm at the Athens Community Center (701 E State St., Athens, OH 45701). During our banquet ceremony, inspirational words will be provided by Dr. Thomas J. Sweeney, the Professor Emeritus of Counselor Education in the Patton College of Education at Ohio University and the founding President of Chi Sigma Iota who has made numerous contributions to the Counseling profession. Following our keynote speaker will be the induction of new members and the installation of our new executive team.

Tickets for the Induction and Banquet Ceremony are for sale at a cost of $20 per ticket. Please feel free to contact me (Huan-Tang Lu), the Alpha Chapter President, via email at hl586715 at ohio.edu<mailto:hl586715 at ohio.edu>, or any of the current Alpha Chapter executive board members to purchase your ticket (s). If you have any questions regarding this event, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I hope you are able to accept this invitation and I look forward to seeing you at our Induction and Banquet Ceremony!

Sincerely,
Huan-Tang Lu
Chapter President