[Counselor_Educ] FW: Patton College Community Forums

Robinson, Mona robinsoh at ohio.edu
Fri Mar 24 10:19:13 EDT 2017

From: Patterson, Cornelia
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2017 10:11 AM
To: Robinson, Mona
Subject: FW: Patton College Community Forums

Hi Mona,

In my email to a colleague about The PCOE's upcoming community forum, she sent me the following. Please see the message from Arian below and pass along to those who may be interested. It seems to be a pretty reasonable price for 5.5 CEUs.

Connie

Cornelia Patterson, PhD, LPC, CRC
Assistant Dean for Academic Engagement & Outreach
Associate Lecturer, Counselor Education
The Patton College of Education
Ohio University
McCracken Hall 102F
Athens, Ohio 45701
ph: 740.593.0084
fax: 740.593.0569

Skype: cornelia.patterson

patterc1 at ohio.edu<mailto:patterc1 at ohio.edu>
www.ohio.edu/education<http://www.ohio.edu/education>
http://www.facebook.com/PattonCEHS
http://twitter.com/PattonCEHS

[cid:79D5F7C3-4820-4A7B-A96E-260AECF2E576]

The best student-centered learning experience in America