[Counselor_Educ] FW: Recruitment Letter

Erby, Adrienne erby at ohio.edu
Thu Jul 27 18:10:43 EDT 2017

Please see below research participation request

Thanks!

Adrienne N. Erby, PhD, NCC
Lecturer and Interim Director of the George E. Hill Center
McCracken Hall 432V
100 E. Union St.
Athens, OH 45701

Phone: (740) 593-4457
Fax: (740) 593-0477
Email: erby at ohio.edu<mailto:erby at ohio.edu>
Website: www.ohio.edu<http://www.ohio.edu/>

From: Helen Chao <Helen.Chao at du.edu>
Date: Thursday, July 27, 2017 at 1:08 PM
To: "Erby, Adrienne" <erby at ohio.edu>
Subject: Recruitment Letter

Dear Dr. Erby,

My name is Helen Chao, and I am a second year MA Counseling Psychology student at the University of Denver. I am conducting a study on the experiences of Students of Color in graduate Multicultural courses under the guidance of Dr. Pat Garriott. I am writing to recruit participants for the study. Could you send the message below out to your Master's level psychology students?

Thank you so much for your time and consideration,
Helen

Helen Chao
M.A. Candidate, Clinical Mental Health Counseling
University of Denver Class of 2018
helen.chao at du.edu
952.994.2789

Current MA Psychology Students,

My name is Helen Chao, and I am a second year MA Counseling Psychology student at the University of Denver. I am conducting a study on the experiences of Students of Color in graduate Multicultural courses under the guidance of Dr. Pat Garriott. I am writing to invite you to participate in the study. I am looking for Master’s level Students of Color over the age of 18 who would be willing to complete a telephone or Skype interview taking no more than 45 minutes reflecting on their experience in their graduate entry-level Multicultural course. Your time and help will be immensely valuable to us. Participants will receive a $15 Amazon gift card upon completion.

If you are interested in participating in this study, please follow the included link to the Informed Consent page: https://udenver.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6XwyCSCnrpmwIe1

If you have any questions about this project, please email helen.chao at du.edu<mailto:helen.chao at du.edu> or 720-295-7082. You may also contact Dr. Pat Garriott at pat.garriott at du.edu<mailto:pat.garriott at du.edu> or 303-871-6758.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
Helen Chao