[Counselor_Educ] FW: Position Posting: Springfield College Assistant/Associate Director of Counselor Education Master's Programs

Erby, Adrienne erby at ohio.edu
Mon Jan 23 17:11:39 EST 2017

Please see below position announcement and attached position description for Springfield College.

Thanks!

Adrienne N. Erby, PhD, NCC
Counselor Education Program Coordinator
Lecturer and Interim Director of the George E. Hill Center
McCracken Hall 437A
100 E. Union St.
Athens, OH 45701

Phone: (740) 593-4457