[Counselor_Educ] FW: Dissertation recruitment-UPDATED INCLUSION CRITERIA

Erby, Adrienne erby at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 14 23:18:46 EDT 2017

Please see below and attached for a research participation request

Thanks!

Adrienne N. Erby, PhD, NCC
Lecturer and Interim Director of the George E. Hill Center
McCracken Hall 432V
100 E. Union St.
Athens, OH 45701

Phone: (740) 593-4457
Fax: (740) 593-0477
Email: erby at ohio.edu<mailto:erby at ohio.edu>
Website: www.ohio.edu<http://www.ohio.edu/>

From: Jamie Hedin <Jamie.Hedin at Alfredadler.edu>
Date: Monday, August 14, 2017 at 8:58 PM
Subject: Dissertation recruitment-UPDATED INCLUSION CRITERIA

Good evening,

My name is Jamie Hedin and I am a fellow Counselor Educator and Program Director at Adler Graduate School in sunny Minnesota.  In addition to my work in the Clinical Mental Health Counseling program at Adler, I am a doctoral student at Minnesota State University, Mankato in the Counseling and Student Personnel department.

I contacted you a few weeks ago seeking your assistance for my dissertation research, which focuses on the intersection between cross-racial and videoconference supervision within clinical mental health counseling. Specifically, my dissertation research is a qualitative research study that will investigate the experience of racial microaggressions within cross-racial, videoconferencing supervision.

I am hoping you could forward this email and attachment to your program students and alumni.  Inclusion criteria have been updated and now include the experience of graduate students in addition to post graduate students.

Also, participants will receive a $50.00 Amazon gift card upon completion of participation in this study.

Potential participants can reach me by email at jamie.hedin at alfredadler.edu<mailto:jamie.hedin at alfredadler.edu> or by telephone at 651-331-8059.

I genuinely appreciate your time and consideration, and am happy to answer any questions you may have.

Sincerely,
Jamie Hedin
MSU IRBnet ID#: 1089809

Jamie Hedin MA, LADC, LPC
Program Director, Clinical Mental Health Counseling
Adler Graduate School- Richfield, MN
Office Hours: Monday – Thursday 9:00-4:30 (or by appointment)
jamie.hedin at alfredadler.edu<mailto:jamie.hedin at alfredadler.edu>
  [cid:image001.png at 01D31553.ACB02450]
Website<http://alfredadler.edu/> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/AdlerGradSchool> | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/AdlerGraduateSchool> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/edu/adler-graduate-school-18645>

"Ubuntu: It is the essence of being human. It speaks of the fact that my humanity is caught up and is inextricably bound up in yours. I am human because I belong. It speaks about wholeness, it speaks about compassion."   ~Desmond Tutu