[Counselor_Educ] FW: Vacancy Annoucement: Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor (Pathways), GS-0101-07

Erby, Adrienne erby at ohio.edu
Sun Oct 23 13:20:42 EDT 2016

Please see below position announcement for a vocational rehabilitation counselor in Cleveland

Thanks!

Adrienne N. Erby, PhD, NCC
Counselor Education Program Coordinator
Lecturer and Interim Director of the George E. Hill Center
79  S. Court Street
N160F Lindley Hall
Athens, OH 45701

Phone: (740) 593-4457