[Counselor_Educ] FW: Job Opportunity

Erby, Adrienne erby at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 21 17:14:50 EDT 2016

Please see below description and attached document for a counselor education faculty position:

Thanks!

Adrienne N. Erby, PhD, NCC
Counselor Education Program Coordinator
Lecturer and Interim Director of the George E. Hill Center
79  S. Court Street
N160F Lindley Hall
Athens, OH 45701

Phone: (740) 593-4457