[Counselor_Educ] FW: CE Position at George Washington University

Erby, Adrienne erby at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 14 22:50:45 EST 2016

Please see announcement below for a counselor education faculty position at George Washington University.

Thanks!

Adrienne N. Erby, PhD, NCC
Counselor Education Program Coordinator
Lecturer and Interim Director of the George E. Hill Center
79  S. Court Street
N160F Lindley Hall
Athens, OH 45701

Phone: (740) 593-4457