[Counselor_Educ] FW: Request for research participation: Doctoral students and early career professionals

Erby, Adrienne erby at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 29 17:11:02 EST 2016

See below for a research participation request for doctoral students and early career professionals.

Thanks!

Adrienne N. Erby, PhD, NCC
Counselor Education Program Coordinator
Lecturer and Interim Director of the George E. Hill Center
79  S. Court Street
N160F Lindley Hall
Athens, OH 45701

Phone: (740) 593-4457