[Counselor_Educ] Chi Sigma Iota International invitations

Byrne, Andrew byrnea at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 29 16:15:59 EST 2016

Dear Counselor Education Students,

Your Chi Sigma Iota officers are hard at work, planning an unforgettable induction ceremony and banquet. As you may know, Chi Sigma Iota is a professional organization which recognizes counselors and counseling students of the highest distinction.

We need your assistance. Due to a clerical error, we are unable to obtain every student's name with a grade point average of at least 3.5, which is the first step in determining eligibility for this high honor. We wish to invite every excellent counseling student to Chi Sigma Iota. If you are interested in an invitation, please print your DARS which contains your GPA and place it in Dr. Byrne's mailbox on floor 1, Lindley Hall; or give it to Dr. Byrne in your next class.

Our celebration is scheduled for April 9th at the Athens Community Center, from 6pm to 8pm and will feature induction speaker Dr. Michael Brubaker, president elect of Chi Sigma Iota. The food will be out of this world, with many menu items from which to choose.

Chi Sigma Iota is your counseling program family, but also your professional family. This is your opportunity to join formally with the original chapter of this honorary society. Please do not let this opportunity pass you by!

Sincerely,

Dr. Andrew M. Byrne, CSI Alpha Chapter Advisor / Bridget Asempapa, CSI Alpha Chapter President

[1451961463796_emailSig_1.jpg]