[Counselor_Educ] Train Gain Retain Grant: PAID Clinical Internship Positions at Hopewell Health Centers

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 17 10:26:40 EST 2016

Dear Counselor Education Master's Students,

Thank you to those of you who expressed an interest in completing your CMH/CLRC practicum and internship at Hopewell Health Centers beginning in summer 2016. I want to be sure that you understand that we cannot offer you  the stipend of $10,000.00 for your internship under this grant if you are also receiving a GA in Year 2. This is more relevant for those of you who are receiving a GA outside of our department. One of us will be in touch with students who have applied individually to verify this point.

We are still accepting applications for practicum and internship at Hopewell Health Centers as we would like to maintain a shortlist as well as a wait list of applicants. For anyone who is still interested please see the attached position description and application form. Apply asap if you are interested.

Please direct any questions you may have to Drs. Byrne, Shamblin, or me.

Best wishes,

Dr. Bhat

Christine Suniti Bhat, Ph.D., L.P.C, L.S.C.
Associate Professor, Counselor Education,
Department of Counseling and Higher Education,
The Patton College of Education, OHIO UNIVERSITY, Athens, OH 45701
Treasurer, Chi Sigma Iota, Counseling Academic & Professional Honor Society International

Office: Lindley Hall, N258
Phone: 740-593-4425<tel:740-593-4425>; Fax: 740-593-0477<tel:740-593-0477>; Email: bhatc at ohio.edu<mailto:bhatc at ohio.edu>
Website: http://www.cehs.ohio.edu/facultystaff/bhatc/
Media: http://www.ohio.edu/ucm/media/experts/ohioexpert.cfm?formid=1822088&pageid=1844292