[Counselor_Educ] FW: Mid-Ohio Psychological Services Internship Openings

Counselor Education Program counseloreducation at ohio.edu
Sat Feb 13 08:05:27 EST 2016

See below openings for Summer Practicum and Internships

Thanks!

Adrienne N. Erby, PhD, NCC
Counselor Education Program Coordinator
Lecturer and Interim Director of the George E. Hill Center
79  S. Court Street
N160F Lindley Hall
Athens, OH 45701

Phone: (740) 593-4457
Fax: (740) 593-0477
Email: erby at ohio.edu<mailto:erby at ohio.edu>
Website: www.ohio.edu

From: Amanda Niedermeyer <AmandaNiedermeyer at mopsohio.com<mailto:AmandaNiedermeyer at mopsohio.com>>
Date: Friday, February 12, 2016 at 12:56 PM
To: Counselor Education Program <counseloreducation at ohio.edu<mailto:counseloreducation at ohio.edu>>
Subject: Mid-Ohio Psychological Services Internship Openings

Hello,

I would like to reach out to Ohio University to touch base regarding practicum and internship positions at Mid-Ohio Psychological Services (MOPS).  We are expecting to have positions open for the spring/summer term.  I wanted to pass this along in case there are any students seeking a practicum or internship placement for the summer semester.  We will have two openings--one position in our Delaware location and one position in our Columbus location.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions, and let me know if there is anything I can do to be of assistance.  Any questions about the openings can also be directed to Executive Director Kimberly Blair at kimberlyblair at mopsohio.com<mailto:kimberlyblair at mopsohio.com>.

Sincerely,

Amanda S. Niedermeyer, M.S. Ed, LPCC-S
Clinical Supervisor
amandaniedermeyer at mopsohio.com<mailto:amandaniedermeyer at mopsohio.com>

[http://www.mopsohio.com/uploads/2/4/4/2/24422652/1440953894.png]<http://www.mopsohio.com/>
www.mopsohio.com<http://www.mopsohio.com/>
v 740.417.9265     (Delaware)
   614.751.0042     (Columbus)

NPHI!
The contents of the enclosed message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain Protected Health Information which is confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution of this communication is expressly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender via telephone at (740) 687-0042 or by return e-mail. Thank you!