[Counselor_Educ] FW: RUN, WALK, WIN...

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Mon Aug 29 13:22:04 EDT 2016

Please consider participating.

Thanks and regards,

Dr. Bhat

From: Kate Jiggins [mailto:KJiggins at hopewellhealth.org]
Sent: Monday, August 29, 2016 1:08 PM

Hello,

                 I am sending this email on behalf of our Wellness in Recovery committee... On September 24th, 2016 @ 9am, we are holding our inaugural Wellness in Recovery 5K run/walk in Logan, Ohio; we are asking for your support... please share this information -  blast friends, family, colleagues, co-workers, groups, twitter, Facebook, or other social media of choice... I have attached the flyer & registration form.  You can also register on-line:

Wellness in Recovery 5k Run/Walk<http://www.allsportsraces.com/wellness-in-recovery-5k-run-walk.html>

                 100% of the proceeds will go to support wellness activities for people on the road to recovery.  Your $25.00 entry fee includes: a  T-shirt, race bag, winners medals, and free entry into a pre-race raffle with a chance to   WIN $100.00 Kroger gift card...

                Our goal is to get 100 runners/walkers registered.  Your help & support is really appreciated!  Thank-you in advance & hope to see you there...

Kate C. Jiggins, LPCC-S, LICDC-CS
Medication Assisted Treatment Project Director
Hopewell Health Centers
(740) 215-4372 - Cell
(740) 385-6594 - Alt. message