[Counselor_Educ] FW: Feick Lecture is cancelled

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Tue Aug 23 11:37:12 EDT 2016

Dear Friends Who Usually Help Publicize NAMI Lectures:
                I regret to tell you that Thursday's lecture which you just helped me publicize has been cancelled. Katie Feick - who was going to lecture about her experience with schizoaffective disorder - has had a temporary health issue which make it impossible for her to come to Athens. Would greatly appreciate it if you would be so kind as to spread the news to your people. Thanks. And forgive the inconvenience.
                Best, Tom

Thomas W. Walker
Professor Emeritus, Political Science
Director Emeritus, Latin American Studies
Member, Athens Chapter of the National Alliance on Mental Illness
Tels: 740-593-1339 (office)
          740-593-3757 (home)