[Counselor_Educ] Annual Graduate Student Conference on Saturday April 12th, 2014

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 16 19:42:16 EDT 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: Henry, Jessica
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2014 7:37 PM
To: csi-l at listserv.ohio.edu; Paulins, Ann; larrin87 at ohio.edu; Mcgookey, Katelyn; Bhat, Christine; Pillay, Yegan; Bowen, Nikol; Robinson, Mona

Greetings Faculty, Administrators, Staff, and Students,

The Graduate Education Association and Chi Sigma Iota Alpha Chapter will be hosting our annual graduate student conference on Saturday April 12th, 2014 in McCracken Hall at Ohio University.  This year's conference theme is "Cultivating Leaders through Research: Enhancing Professional Development through Practice".  This conference creates an opportunity for graduate students to showcase their research and demonstration of leadership as well as serves as a platform for graduate students and attendees to become familiar with current trends in graduate research.

Registration to attend this free conference is currently open and we encourage all faculty, administrators, staff, and students to attend. The registration link has been placed below for your access.  Also, attached to this email is our flyer for this year's conference, providing information with registration, time, theme, and the sessions that many of our graduate students will be presenting.  This is a great opportunity for all to learn, grow, and connect in a scholarly atmosphere.

If you have any questions regarding this matter, please contact Katelyn McGookey via email at ouresearchconference14 at gmail.com<mailto:ouresearchconference14 at gmail.com> .

We look forward to your attendance and active participation at this year's conference!

Sincerely,

Katelyn McGookey

Conference Committee Chair

Counseling and Higher Education Department

Register Today for the Graduate Student Research Conference  by following the link below:

 https://qtrial.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_5jzOe9O02o7LzG5

Jessica S. Henry, MRC., CTRS
President of Chi Sigma Iota, Alpha Chapter Counselor Education and Supervision Program Gladys W.& David H. Patton College of Education Ohio University