[Counselor_Educ] Looking for a volunteer to develop a brochure...

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Thu Jul 17 13:42:16 EDT 2014

Hi Students,

I serve on the Athens Suicide Prevention Coalition - a group that works to spread the message that suicide is preventable and that suicide is often linked to mental health disorders.

The coalition is looking for someone who would be willing to develop a brochure. If any of you have talents in this area and would like to volunteer a few hours please get in touch with me. We are also looking for someone who would be interested in updating the Coalition's Facebook page on a regular basis.

Thanks and regards

Dr. Bhat
Christine Suniti Bhat, Ph.D., L.P.C, L.S.C.
Associate Professor & Program Coordinator, Counselor Education,
Faculty Advisor, The Alpha Chapter of Chi Sigma Iota,
Department of Counseling and Higher Education,
The Patton College of Education, OHIO UNIVERSITY, Athens, OH 45701

Office: McCracken Hall, 374
Phone: 740-593-4425; Fax: 740-593-0477; Email: bhatc at ohio.edu<mailto:bhatc at ohio.edu>
Website: http://www.cehs.ohio.edu/facultystaff/bhatc/
Media: http://www.ohio.edu/ucm/media/experts/ohioexpert.cfm?formid=1822088&pageid=1844292