[Counselor_Educ] Middle School Counselor - Toledo

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Thu Jul 17 07:55:42 EDT 2014

-----Original Message-----
From: Kelley Allred [mailto:kallred at TS4ARTS.ORG]
Sent: Thursday, July 10, 2014 2:50 PM
Subject: Guidance Counselor

Toledo School for the Arts is seeking candidates for a Middle School Guidance Counselor for the 2014-2015 School Year.  This is a new position to accommodate our growing student body.

*Appropriate Certification Required
*2 years experience preferred

Toledo School for the Arts is a public community school located in uptown Toledo.  Our staff is a part of the State Teacher Retirement System.  TSA has been rated Excellent for the past 8 years and enjoys numerous local and national recognition for academic and artistic achievement.  Our students learn through an integrated-arts curriculum designed to develop performers, visual artists, and an appreciation for the arts.

Application Deadline Date:  July 18 or until filled

Application Requirements:
~A letter of interest and introduction.
~A complete resume
~Copy of Certification
~Contact information for three to five professional references.
~Copy of current transcripts (official copy required at hire) ~Copy of BCI and FBI background check, less than one year old

Please submit the above information to:
Pam St. John
Preferred via Email: pstjohn at ts4arts.org

Toledo School for the Arts is an equal opportunity employer