[Counselor_Educ] BASICS and Trainee at Counseling and Psychological Services

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 29 18:07:41 EST 2014

Please see below for a message from Ashley Holt, Counselor at CPS.

Thanks and regards

CSB

Christine Suniti Bhat, Ph.D., L.P.C, L.S.C.
Past-President, Ohio Counseling Association (OCA), 2013-2014
Associate Professor & Program Coordinator, Counselor Education,
Department of Counseling and Higher Education,
The Patton College of Education, OHIO UNIVERSITY, Athens, OH 45701

Office: McCracken Hall, 374
Phone: 740-593-4425; Fax: 740-593-0477; Email: bhatc at ohio.edu<mailto:bhatc at ohio.edu>