[Counselor_Educ] PLEASE NOTE CHANGE IN TIMING: An Opportunity to Remember Tim Robertson

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 29 17:05:19 EST 2014

Dear All,

Tomorrow (Thursday January 30) between 3:30 - 5:30 pm we will have an opportunity to remember and honor our friend and colleague Tim Robertson in McCracken Room 214B.

You are invited to come along, share stories of Tim, and contribute to a Memory Book that will be shared with his family. Staff from CPS will be present.
A writer from OU's Compass will be on hand to gather material to write about Tim in Compass.

Tim's Memorial Service is this Saturday Feb 1, starting at 1 pm. If you would like to attend and require transportation, please email Ben Shultz (bs319207 at ohio.edu<mailto:bs319207 at ohio.edu>) by 5 pm tomorrow Thursday January 30.

Finally, Associate Dean of Students Dr. Patti McSteen has offered to meet with students to plan a memorial for Tim (after we receive permission from his family). I imagine this is something Tim's cohort would like to take the lead on.

Please email or talk with me about this.

Thanks and regards,

CSB
Christine Suniti Bhat, Ph.D., L.P.C, L.S.C.
Past-President, Ohio Counseling Association (OCA), 2013-2014
Associate Professor & Program Coordinator, Counselor Education,
Department of Counseling and Higher Education,
The Patton College of Education, OHIO UNIVERSITY, Athens, OH 45701

Office: McCracken Hall, 374
Phone: 740-593-4425; Fax: 740-593-0477; Email: bhatc at ohio.edu<mailto:bhatc at ohio.edu>
Website: http://www.cehs.ohio.edu/facultystaff/bhatc/
Media: http://www.ohio.edu/ucm/media/experts/ohioexpert.cfm?formid=1822088&pageid=1844292