[Counselor_Educ] FW: Full Time Lecturer Position at University of Dayton (Dublin, OH Campus) in School Counseling

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 17 09:36:40 EST 2014

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Christine Suniti Bhat, Ph.D., L.P.C, L.S.C.
Past-President, Ohio Counseling Association (OCA), 2013-2014
Associate Professor & Program Coordinator, Counselor Education,
Department of Counseling and Higher Education,
The Patton College of Education, OHIO UNIVERSITY, Athens, OH 45701

Office: McCracken Hall, 374
Phone: 740-593-4425; Fax: 740-593-0477; Email: bhatc at ohio.edu
Website: http://www.cehs.ohio.edu/facultystaff/bhatc/