[Counselor_Educ] Therapist Positions in Springfield and Cleveland areas with ViaQuest Clinical Services

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Fri Jan 17 07:03:48 EST 2014

ViaQuest Clinical Services offers opportunities and benefits that are unique, making it different than other community mental health agencies. ViaQuest is a large company with large company resources, but VCS is a small subset that offers the professional support to help you be successful. Some of these benefits are:
• 2-3 hours per month of CSWMFT approved on-site CEUs with topics directly tailored to staff needs
• Flexible scheduling
• Malpractice insurance
• Supervision provided towards independent licensure or supervisor credentials
• Mileage reimbursement
• Cell phone reimbursement
• Paid time off, sick days do not use PTO unless over two days out
• We value our employees as our greatest asset with monthly recognition, quarterly culture-building activities and an annual company conference
• Quarterly bonus program that rewards timely documentation as well as productivity
• Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance at competitive rates
• 401k
Working for VCS also offers a breadth of professional experiences, as we work with people throughout the lifespan. You would have the opportunity to provide mental health services to children, adolescents, and adults with mental health, substance abuse, or behavioral issues. We are truly community based treatment and the majority of our services are provided to clients where they most need to use them, in the home, workplace, or school. This greatly influences their ability to be successful. We serve a diverse spectrum of clients in both age and needs and specialize in working with individuals with developmental disorders, individuals with sexually inappropriate behaviors, and older adults. As an employee you would receive training specific to working with these various populations which provides unique learning opportunities and a chance to build your skills as a therapist. ViaQuest Clinical Services’ staff have a variety of backgrounds that contribute to the collective knowledge and help us work closely as a team. We invite you to join us!

Colin.fowler at viaquestinc.com