[Counselor_Educ] Job Opportunity from one of our OUC graduates

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 25 10:37:50 EDT 2014

Thanks Sarah for sharing this opportunity.
Please let us know also if there are internship opportunities or opportunities for new professionals.
You do OU proud :)

CSB

Job in The Counseling Center

I am emailing you today as we are in the midst of expansion throughout the agency and I am restructuring supervision patterns. We will be recreating our mental health unit and grouping together counselors that were once spread throughout all programs. Because of this restructuring, we are looking for what we call a Treatment Director. They will provide direct supervision of LPC, LPCC, LSW, and LISW level counselors. We have tapped into most of the local supply of LPCC and LISW staff as well as LISW-S and LPCC-S staff and are looking elsewhere for this position. I am hoping you may have some connections (past graduates?) that may be interested. This person must have an independent licensure at minimum and it would be great if they had a knowledge of addiction as well. If so, please feel free to give them my email address or phone number. Thanks!

Sarah K. Hood, LPCC
Director of Operations
The Counseling Center
411 Court Street
Portsmouth, Ohio  45662
740.354.6685 x.205
740.708.6149

*****************************************************************************************************************************************This email has passed through the OSIS mail server located in Cincinnati Ohio and we do not relay SPAM. This electronic document, and any related attachments, may contain confidential information belonging to the sender which may be legally privileged. It may also include Protected Health Information (PHI) which is protected by federal law from unauthorized use or disclosure to any one other than the intended recipient for purposes of payment, treatment, or operations unless otherwise authorized by the patient or employee. Use or disclosure of PHI for reasons other than those described above is strictly prohibited. The information is only for the exclusive use of the individual or entity originally intended.