[Counselor_Educ] FW: Dissertation Research Study Request--Spirituality in Counselor Education

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 23 06:40:14 EDT 2014

This is a request for research participation for master's students currently in practicum and internship.

Best

Dr Bhat

Christine Suniti Bhat, Ph.D., L.P.C, L.S.C.
Past-President, Ohio Counseling Association (OCA), 2013-2014
Associate Professor & Program Coordinator, Counselor Education,
Department of Counseling and Higher Education,
The Patton College of Education, OHIO UNIVERSITY, Athens, OH 45701
Office: McCracken Hall, 374
Phone: 740-593-4425; Fax: 740-593-0477; Email: bhatc at ohio.edu