[Counselor_Educ] Tim Robertson's Memorial Service

Bhat, Christine bhatc at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 14 20:54:42 EDT 2014

Please find attached the invitation for Tim's Memorial Service.
Seven of his family members will be attending including his wife, mother, daughters, and other family members.
They really want to meet the people Tim worked/studied with.
Tim will be receiving the Melvin J. Witmer Award for Creative Altruism posthumously at the Awards Luncheon.

The Memorial Service will be from 4-5 on April 18  at Galbreath with refreshments from 3:30 pm.
We plan to present Tim's family with the memory book that has been in the Hill Center for the past few months.
Please write something - a memory, an anecdote, what Tim meant to you.
These stories may bring some comfort to his family.
You can send these to my GA Priscilla Selvaraj pr414212 at ohio.edu or to me and we will put them in the book.
Or you can stop by and write it in.

I encourage you to attend the Memorial Service. If any of you would like to speak at the Memorial Service please let me know.
Please let me  know who will be attending. And feel free to pass along this email.

Thanks and regards,

Christine Suniti Bhat, Ph.D., L.P.C, L.S.C.
Past-President, Ohio Counseling Association (OCA), 2013-2014
Associate Professor & Program Coordinator, Counselor Education,
Department of Counseling and Higher Education,
The Patton College of Education, OHIO UNIVERSITY, Athens, OH 45701

Office: McCracken Hall, 374
Phone: 740-593-4425; Fax: 740-593-0477; Email: bhatc at ohio.edu
Website: http://www.cehs.ohio.edu/facultystaff/bhatc/
Media: http://www.ohio.edu/ucm/media/experts/ohioexpert.cfm?formid=1822088&pageid=1844292