[Counselor_Educ] Chi Sigma Iota - 1st meeting of the quarter

Williams, Natalie nw351909 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 26 12:40:45 EDT 2011

Just in case some of you are interested but have have not yet joined the CSI listserv, please see below for our meeting announcement.

Chi Sigma Iota will have its first meeting of the year on Wednesday, September 28, 2011 in McCracken 214A, 3 p.m. to 4 p.m.

We will discuss our plans (professional development, service, and socials) for the 2011-2012 school year - come have your voice heard :)

See you there!

Natalie F. Williams, M.S.
Doctoral Student